No Spark Help on a EZGO TXT

Tomd

Cartaholic
Thanks for your help. This one is just solid light on both red and white. The owner has fitted an ignitor but it is not oem. Will speak with them and see if they have the original.
I can suggest a place to buy one but its not OEM. Its from a dealer and he tells me they have had no issues with them. Made in Taiwan instead of China I think. I can message you the contact number. I asked about the price yesterday when I was ordering some parts from him. In the $200 range but well worth it if the engine runs. Price is really not that bad with everything else as high as they are. Inflation has kicked in lol

cartmaster

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Then join the club lol. I'm in Kent UK and cannot get them either lol. I think you are going to struggle with this one. I do have a couple of used igniters but they are in storage and I cannot find them. I have one that I use for testing purposes so that is not for sale.
I wish I could help, but the supplier Tom is suggesting is the only one I know of that has reliable parts, and that was only through Tom in the first place.

Stupidezgo

Thanks everyone for your help. I think I am going pass this cart onto an auto spark. Cartmaster have you ever used parts from buggiesdirect ?