Odyssey Adapters

athomas03

I'm looking for opinions on this idea. Will these work as well on my 4 close connections as bus bars or cables.......as far as not limiting amp flow or causing more voltage drop.

OdysseyAdapters005.jpg

OdysseyAdapters004.jpg

OdysseyAdapters002.jpg

GarageBuilt

Well Adam.... I am having the time of my life... Went out to the airport after doing the grandpaw thing today.... I call it boosting 101.....

TDAWG

Those will work fine. They will probably never even get warm as long as your run that Blue and White controller. Is that a Czonka solenoid? Cool!
I do have another question though. On your rear set of batteries, how close are the adapters to that vented motor? See what I am getting at? Lots of sparks, battery terminals, just a thought. Mabye turn that rear set around and go with a flat bus bar on the rear set to get them away from the sparks from the motor.

athomas03

Yes, Czonka Kilovac relay. Yeah, I'm limited on the amps with controller. Was planning on getting a logisystems race controller but, they don't seem to be open for business. I'll check the rear set of batts when I get home.

athomas03

I wanted the 48-96v 1200amp that would manage 2000amps, or the 72-120v 1200amps. I still have the ITS throttle and Logi and Alltrax are the only one's who have that throttle input for 72v on up.

athomas03

T-dawg, the rear batts are about 3-4in from motor, 4in from vented area to closest terminals. So, you are saying I might could make my own fireworks show? I could put some kind of shield I guess or turn em' around.

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
With the torgue of the motor it twists it will get closer to the back side of the battery rack. Spark might jump across and short out something. You have 8:1 gears and if you put a video camera showing motor and it's movement went you it the throttle you would be amazed