Pics and video of Albany race

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
tip.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Very nice!!!
thumbup.gif
Great pictures and video. Thanks for posting them...
tip.gif
usaflag1.gif
checkered_flag.gif

Hats off to the NGKRA and the members for putting together another top notch golf cart racing event in Albany Georgia...
tip.gif
usaflag1.gif
checkered_flag.gif

Andy4639

Congrates Mark on the win. Nice pictures and video to! Looks like a nice warm day you all had. Raced at night I see that makes for a little bit cooler but I bet not much.
Did you best your time any or did it stay the same? I would think running at night may have helped ET's ...did it?
Tell your dad late H/B for me. Look forward to see all of you again soon. I'm still without a tow vehicle. I don't think the insurance company's are in any hurry to do anything.
thumbup.gif

Got-EZGO?

Thanks Andy. My times have been around the same. I have been focusing on figuring out some clutching issues. I think I am on the right track now. Hope you can make one of our events again some day.

Andy4639

Hell I just want to make it anywhere right now. I can't do nothing without a vehicle. The jeep they gave me can't haul nothing. I just hope I have something by the 14th od August.
tip.gif

Andy4639

I will be there just don't make them to soon. I need to buy a new tow vehicle if the insurane evr pay's off the old Tahoe!!
There is something about paying for a vehicle that is sitting in a junkyard someplace and this is the thrid one I have had to pay off.
yikes2.gif