Plum Quick Motor Review

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It seems like a 50/50 deal from what I've seen over the years with Plum Quick. Robby's attitude alone is enough to keep me from recommending a Plum Quick motor, if he's still running the business I doubt much has changed. :twocents:

This is the latest thread from a couple months ago about a Plum Quick motor that a forum member bought from them to do a 48 volt conversion on his 36 volt EZGO. He had some problems with the controller programming which had nothing to do with Plum Quick and was able to get it sorted out. But the stock 36 volt motor he replaced would have run faster on 48 volts and had as much torque if not more than the Plum Quick 48 volt motor they told him to buy. In the end he was happy but it's a shame he spent the money on a motor Plum Quick told him to buy when his stock motor on 48 volts would have out performed the Plum Quick motor. So like I said it doesn't look like anything has changed at Plum Quick.

Ac921ol

Appreciate it. I’ll look at doing a controller upgrade 1st then see what motor to get when time comes.
I’ll reach out to scottyb and plowman.

ccpro

It's been a minute but I never had a problems with PlumQuick...smart fellows over there. I've spent over $5k over the years and never a problem.

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
It's been a minute but I never had a problems with PlumQuick...smart fellows over there. I've spent over $5k over the years and never a problem.
Good for you and if you had a spent that money on something a little better you might not have such a great attitude towards them there are much better Motors out there not trying to put them down

ccpro

I've spent alot of money with Allsports too, and D & D, Navitas, Alltrax....what it is your point? I have spent and learned...your comment is irrelevant.