Summer Pics and Golf Carts

mangoridge

Went out to the lake again, fishing, and played a bit.

BIG FISH
rotflmao.gif

P7131045.jpg

Playing on the log trail
P7131081.jpg

P7131083.jpg

P7131084.jpg

Deer
P7131110.jpg

A pic of the woods filling in from the select cut logging
P7131075.jpg

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
I don't think you have a snake there Mango. Might have been a possum or coon. Both worse than a snake.

mangoridge

Had some cartin fun this past weekend other than that stupid otter stealin my fish
rotflmao.gif

otter2.jpg

lake123.jpg

lake125.jpg

lake131.jpg

I need longer front struts, love those front & rear lockers
tip.gif

lake134.jpg

lake151.jpg

you can see how low AEP power has the lake level..It's about 4.5' low. The water is usually way over the rock you see which I named "slick rock"
lake031.jpg

At least we are getting rain right now, suppose to keep it up for a day or two. There were about 1/2 the boats usually out. How's everybody else's water traffic? The gas thing slow things down?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Nice pics...

Out at are place it's electric motors only but not as many people are making the trip for the weekend. I'm guessing it's due to the gas prices. I took the Tracker boat to one of the local lakes last week and there was only a couple of other boats out there.

JRay

Cartaholic
Up here in northern michigan i see a big slow down on boat traffic and people, tourists and so on. I can't believe the scooters, mopeds small motor cycles. All good for the summer, what they going to do this winter. I am on the biggest inland lake in the state of MI. The for sale signs are all over the place. Not good.
thumbdown.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I hear you JRay it's the same around here. It seems theres at least one house on every block for sale. And out at the lake theres houses that have been on the market since last year and still haven't sold. A couple years ago they sold as fast as they went on the market. Hopefully things start changing for the better real soon.

JRay

Cartaholic
I'm not intersted in selling at this point, but this slow economy is not good for anyone. Wouldn't mine buying another place up here with a bigger lot and more garage space. But as you say nothings selling and i am house poor now.
dazed053.gif

Fishing Dude

J Ray think I know where your at go just north of you mother days weekend walking in the woods. Hr north of where 127 and 75 come together.

JRay

Cartaholic
Yep,just south of where the the 2 xways meet, Higgins on the top and Houghton just below.

gornoman

Rock Cut State Park, Rockford, IL, Pierce Lake:
090108008.jpg

090108018.jpg

Old World Wisconsin, Eagle, WI:
090108062.jpg

090108047.jpg

Saturday night party, my campsite:
090108080.jpg