The 50 Dollar ARGO

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
The Dude next door dumped this fine gem off on me the other day. 1967, first yr they came out from what i'm readin' came out of a lake cabin in Rhinelander, hasn't seen the light of day since 1981.

oddpowers

Cartaholic
Thats cool, I love those things!
thumbup.gif
good score!

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Not sure what i got yet, figger i'd chuck a engine in it and see whats what
dazed053.gif

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
50 dollar Argo? You saying you got it for $50? Good score.

That must have belonged to a pirate. In every old pirate movie someone would say; "Argo fup yourself."
rotflmao.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
frame is bent, hard to see but the right middle axle mount is bent up which bent the center frame down. ya can see the jackshafts bend down also

oddpowers

Cartaholic
Thats a cool piece!

2 speed huh? I don't suppose they ever put anything like that in a golf cart did they...
whistling.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
think about it yes, two CV axles and set er' up like the Ole VW sand rail deal. this thing is geared to run 35@3,600 i'm told, i'd think direct drive would come close to doubling that
dazed053.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
got er' stripped out, looks like a gornoman type fella had done some repair work in the past.sprockets N axles look good

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Up North frame jig
rolleyes.gif
just happened to be wide enough so i tacked er' to the frame and was able to cut out all of the gornoman style bull:censored: work and square it up. pushed over the frame rail N cut some holes and slide in some 1-1/4 round bar.

gornoman

It might even be by nubs. How do we know he does the work? Never see him in any of the pix.....

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
See, thats the fagot in him. gornoman has spent his whole life trying to Convince others that he has some or any value to contribute to anything but he can't make it happen so he looks to discredit others. i post these pictures because i like what i do at work every day
tip.gif
i've asked gornoman many times to post pictures of anything he has ever done and what did we get? him eating and a shot of chicken cookin' on the grill..

O'
wallbash.gif
thats right, there was a shot er' two of that sweaty water Buffalo of his.

gornoman

Ya see, anytime old nubs gets upset he whips out the gay card. He has no other options because he is trapped in his own lies. Keep at it, Kelly. You're doing great!
tip.gif
usaflag1.gif
dazed053.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I've posted a picture already on BGW you Twit, your gay and many here believe it so just own it

gornoman

You don't even believe it yourself, and you posted it right here on this forum. As for the pix, you are either ashamed of yourself (ya think?), or you're afraid guys will make fun of you the same way you have tried to do with others.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Use the two pictures you have already, you do have the second one right? its public record. you can't find the truth and its right in front of ya.