Wicked Carts Electric Pro Mod Golf Cart Chassis Build

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Wicked Carts Pro Mod Golf Cart Chassis Build. We have had this chassis sitting around for awhile... we are going to have it dipped and then we will start cutting and designing a pro mod golf cart chassis

i want to do a lower a arm strut style front suspension and some style 4 link rear suspension...

but we might go for a faster build and do leafs and solid front.... not sure and it always comes done to a race....

we will use moly tubing spindle mount front wheels, disc brakes for the rear and for starters 72-120 volt controller.
once done then we will swapt over the Anti Freeze body....

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
we are liking the front a arms on this Larry Minor jeep.. even to 4 link swing arm style rear is cool
wish we had the funds to make molds and make carbon fiber bodies like this jeep

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
well going to drop off chassis today to the strippers and have it stripped of powder.. also picked up the seat yesterday.....

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
got the chassis back from the strippers .... a chassis table made and the front of chassis cut off to lengthen it to 90"...

battery dead in camera so ill post pics in the morning

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
not much left of the factory ezgo chassis but the rear frame horns and the front spring mounts...
all the other has been cut off.... we might cut sone cross supports but after we start adding the cage...

got the rack and throttle pedal in yesturday and the 12" spindle mount front wheels should be here tomorrow....

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
got the 12" spindle mount wheels with the right center hub with the right size bearing for a stock ezgo spindle .
steering wheel and quick release will be here monday and hope to get it on the ground so start the cage on turesday

GarageBuilt

Randy I like that wheel... And a smart business decisions to add it to your list of golf cart racing products... But.....Most of us go by names that we feel represents us the best... I go by GarageBuilt because my chit looks like it was built in a garage.... You call yourself Mr Wicked.... You have a business called Sick N Twisted Designs.. Now throw down some of that name into this cart... I want to see a truly sick n twisted golf cart drag cart... Like I said.... I like them wheels..but them east coast boys have their names all over them... Make this cart all yours....Know what I mean.'Not only am I looking forward to seeing this new drag cart. But I hope it is finished by Oct. I'm coming to race with ya!!!!! Get r Done .....

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
understandable but there is only one other cart running a 12" spindle mount wheel the rest are 10" dia....

this cart will be pretty SICK just dont hold your breath....

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
here is what the 12" spindle looks like on my other drag cart....

the wheel tire and hub 16.8 pounds the spindle mount 12.1 pounds.....

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
well we have the chassis on the ground. today we will work on the cage. and mount the front cowl.