Fresh Start! Couple Old Guys Trying To Get It Done...

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Thinking gong to 102 inch wheelbase instead of 90 inch. Won't add but 2-3 pounds and much more stable

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
giphy.gif

oddpowers

Cartaholic
IMO, DC is the only way to go right now. Until the AC stuff catches up to the high (supply) voltage capability, its not going to be as fast, and they certainly aren't as "tunable" for the common guy.

dirtysouth

Ronnie, I'm not sure what the hell I was doing but apparently I was posting on your profile page lol.
As for your question of $, notta other than cost of shipping for whatever rear setup you want to send me.
I Figure we can look at cost of return shipping when it's ready to come back to you. :hattip:

dirtysouth

Going to finish rx1 chassis while we're pulling all the stuff out for build. Going to build a two seat rail with way huge suspension travel. Another project and beginning of another thread. :rotflmao:
It'll be based on the pro mod chassis. Thanks Robby for the name of chassis. Owe you one :thumbsup:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Going to finish rx1 chassis while we're pulling all the stuff out for build. Going to build a two seat rail with way huge suspension travel. Another project and beginning of another thread. :rotflmao:
It'll be based on the pro mod chassis. Thanks Robby for the name of chassis. Owe you one :thumbsup:
That engine needs to be in something:thumbsup:

GarageBuilt

Ok DS I would like to see the ford 9 inch. On one of your pro mod chassis. You build it like you want to. But if possible could you have me laying back in the seat vs more of a setting Up Position. As kid I ran go carts. Like sprint carts. Then I moved up into the high bank ovals. The high bank oval carts had us almost laying down with nothing but our head sticking up. Im not asking for nothing that dramatic but anything to get me down & out of the wind . Anything would help. As far as shiping I’ll bring it my self. I have few other set ups you might like.

dirtysouth

Ok DS I would like to see the ford 9 inch. On one of your pro mod chassis. You build it like you want to. But if possible could you have me laying back in the seat vs more of a setting Up Position. As kid I ran go carts. Like sprint carts. Then I moved up into the high bank ovals. The high bank oval carts had us almost laying down with nothing but our head sticking up. Im not asking for nothing that dramatic but anything to get me down & out of the wind . Anything would help. As far as shiping I’ll bring it my self. I have few other set ups you might like.

Yes sir, I can show you seat angles as we tack chassis up. All the better to run 102 inch wheelbase so you'll have better leg room.:hattip:

dirtysouth

Kirkey isn't showing anything that lays back far enough. I suppose we could lean it back some and possibly cut and piece seat to accommodate

GarageBuilt

Well, talked with GB today and think we're on track for a couple builds.:thumbsup::hattip::checkered:

Well . Talked with DS today & we are doing two builds. Holy pocketbook.. But he did assure me that my pro mod would be faster then Robbies.
Something about a set of matched perfect tires & staggered special.😎😎

dirtysouth

Well . Talked with DS today & we are doing two builds. Holy pocketbook.. But he did assure me that my pro mod would be faster then Robbies.
Something about a set of matched perfect tires & staggered special.😎😎

Let's wait til we get a day or two into build before we start throwing threat bombs at Robby :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: