Fresh Start! Couple Old Guys Trying To Get It Done...

GarageBuilt

DS I’m good with it all. There is just a lot chit on here about me. I’ll be more then happy to pay for your chassis. That way no strings attached. I’m just going to build them the best I can for know. Two I’ll keep quite for now but one if anyone cares . I will post a build of a 4 wheel drive drag cart. Not sure how fast it will be but the build will be fun,

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Sorry Ronnie, that was a 1 time offer. I don’t have the time now to build a chassis. DSR was long ago and long gone. My apologies

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
tenor.gif

GarageBuilt

Yes it was fun for awhile DS. Although racing competition is not like it used to be. There is some fast carts being built. Good talking with you again.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Now I remember why I don’t stick around. Nubs you called me to come back to the forum. Why ?? Just for this kind of mockery. This kinda stuff makes you glad for only one time deal.

I asked you back to the Forum because Steve Wagner had an offer for you and I thought maybe you grew up and or dried out enough to do something fun. You have claimed to be the victim over and over in threads here but to this day you can't comprehend that your posting has started 100% of the fire storms you have ran into, You can not handle your booze and you make everyone around you a Victim. Many Members here have given you many chances to sail on calm sea's but that's not what you want. You want a pitty party and everyone see's it but you, I was done with you long ago but DS felt a need to give you an opportunity and you blew it just like all the rest.
Its my feeling that you didn't have the pockets for the battery's etc to hold up your end of the deal, and sure didn't have the balls to drive the the finished product. History has shown us that you threw your kid in the drivers seat of the wrecks you glued together and not even he wants to deal with you anymore and that's a Sad deal.
So post your builds if you want and i'm sure we All would like to see your progress weather you believe it or not. Or you can spent the rest of your life mumbling and crying into a beer can, i don't give a :censored: which road you take:twocents::hattip::usa:

GarageBuilt

Ok I get it. But I am who I am. Have always & will be. And for record . My cart has never wreck . And as far as my builds they don’t deserve to be trash talked buy you guys . At least I’m out trying to go fast & not setting around talking trash about the ones who are . And why am I the bad guy for not taking DS chassis.

GarageBuilt

Im sure you wouldn’t never understand this Nubs but I will try to explaine any way.
You see Sir . I would rather build my own carts , build my own motors & go 85-90 mph . At the coast of say 5 grand then to buy a rolling chassis. Pay 20 grand for a battery pack. Pay someone to build my motors to just break 100 mph. You guys would hang me if I did that. But that someone else did that that . And don’t get me wrong. I do think it was great. I don’t get it but I do think it’s great. I’ll break the 100 mile mark. And I’ll do it with carts that I modified motors that I built controllers that I bypassed Besides Nubs. I have this forum to To laugh and talk trash for what I do .

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
See
Ok I get it. But I am who I am. Have always & will be. And for record . My cart has never wreck . And as far as my builds they don’t deserve to be trash talked buy you guys . At least I’m out trying to go fast & not setting around talking trash about the ones who are . And why am I the bad guy for not taking DS chassis.
Who said you were the bad guy:dazed::rotflmao:

See, ya just don't get it.

GarageBuilt

Bull:censored:. You are who you've become. And there's only ONE PERSON that controls that situation, and it's YOU. You have changed greatly over the years and it has not been for the better.

Get better.
Thanks G Man . That means a lot coming from you. I haven’t had a drink in 3 months now. Day one I started building drag carts . Been talking to a few of the old guys. Even Robby. He sent me pic ‘a of next year drag cart. Once again G . T/Y